DBStalk has a posting that lays out the tenttive listing for the first 70 channels (including Sci-Fi and, of course - the Golf Channel).

As far as cost is concerned, I'll point you at DBStalk again here. They have a thread that details the deals folks have been able to get.

There is no cost for the installation, the dish, the b Band converters or and multi-switches that might be needed.

The go-in position with D* is as follows:
H20 = $99 + 19.95 shipping + tax
HR20 (DVR) = $299 + 19.95 shipping + tax

If you have been a long term customer in good standing, they will deal, but it may include asking to be connected to Customer Retention and you may need to call 3-4 times before you catch a deal you like. Some folks have waited for the prompt on the phone menu and said "Cancel" which gets a rep on the line immediately and there has been some success with that. Also, some folks have sent an email to start the ball rolling. I encourage you to get through that thread (I can't post it because I am on a different computer and don't have the URL handy).

Tom - to answer your question more directly, here is the deal I got (12 year customer):
H20 = 99 + 19.995 + tax and they will credit out the $99 charge on my next bill. Net is around $25 for the H20

HR20 = free.

The net cost of the upgrade/installation will be around $25. There is $5/month charge for the DVR service.

Also, the CSR told me I could upgrade the H20 (likely free) to an HR20 after 6 months.

One more tidbit. Apparently you can plug an external hard drive(USB) into the HR20 for more capacity.

I encourage you to get over to DBS talk and do some research. There is much more detail than I can provide here.