Well, I said it before and I'll say it again, the customer service from axiom is SECOND TO NONE! I am VERY confident that they will make this right.

As someone stated, others have had no issues and I believe them. Something is obviously wrong with the one that I have, but that happens sometimes.

As for the "something smells fishy" comment... I'm hoping you mean that something must have gone wrong in the building phase; because even though I may not know much about audio gear, I DO MY RESEARCH before making a move I'm not sure about or, at the very least, I'll come here and ask other axiom members first.

when I changed the amp i followed instructions to a T. Even called axiom first to make sure it was right. I KNOW I don't know much about this stuff, so I don't just jump into something without checking.

Look at it this way, there are thousands of well made products out there... hundreds of thousands can be sold before a defective one can be found. Axiom equipment is great... I love the M80s... but I'm sure there has been a problem or two somewhere along the road! no?

- Majik

Epic 80 system
Ep 800
Denon 3808
Optoma HD20
PS3
vp180
extra QS8s (to come soon)