Originally Posted By: majik
Well, I said it before and I'll say it again, the customer service from axiom is SECOND TO NONE! I am VERY confident that they will make this right.

Axiom most definitely will. I knew going in to buying the EP800s that I was basically buying a beta product (it's still not for sale to the public, but according to Alan it will be very soon). I bought them knowing that there may be some bugs, but I also knew that Axiom would handle the problem with no questions asked.

When I bought the EP800s, about a week after they were delivered, I got a call from Axiom asking how the speakers were performing, and then was asked if I could take some time to help them out by answering some questions on performance and quality. I was more than happy to do that. How many times have you been called internationally to get information to make a product better?

When I first got my M80s, I broke a speaker stand spike when moving my speakers around (my fault). I called and asked is they could send me a new one (I was willing to pay for it). They did better than that, they sent 2... for free. It's small, but those little things sometimes mean a lot.

With the EP800, we already saw Alan's post saying that anyone who purchased them early, will get replacement amps that will eliminate the pop when turning them off. I also, without asking, got 2 PMs from Alan to help me out and let me know things were being taken care of. This was even without me even calling Axiom, or asking for any assistance. Incredible.

It's only been about a year since I've owned Axioms. I now own 11 of them, and will buy only Axioms in the future.

-Steve

LFR1100 Actives,QS10HPx2,QS8x2,EP800,M3x4,M3x2 (Wood),M5HPx2 (Wood),AxiomAir,ADA1500-8,ADA1500-7