Originally Posted By: majik
will do. I'm hoping to be able to get out there sometime at the end of this month, but realistically I'm looking at Mid-May for my road trip (I live about 1000km, yes that's one thousand, away from where they are located...

Majik,
Vie gehts
I'm in U.S., so may be KPH challenged, but using a calculator, at average speed of 80 kph (50mph) that would be 12 hours of drive time! Wow, in Canada, just up the road is quite a spell! \:D Of course, just as realistic/ real world is to pop down to your Canadian version of Radio Shack or Fry's Electronics and pick up a cloaking device. They are kind of hard to find, because they are actually in a 'cloaked' section of the store. And knowing how useless the help is at Fry's, good luck getting anyone who even knows that they have a 'cloaked' section! Geez... \:D

Gee, you don't happen to have an 'autoban' where 160 kph is just cruzing, do you? Oh. That's right, Canada has French links, not German, dang. But I guess with that big sub, to comfortably cruise at that speed, a Carrerra, BMW 750 or MB S500 'pickup', would also be helpful. A 6 hour drive would not be so bad. Especially in such a nice 'truck'! ;\)

PS. Any chance of getting some German roadway influence between now and your road trip? If your political representatives are as helpful as the Axiom factory (like down here in the U.S. :D), this may be a viable option... just sayin'

Good luck on how ever your road trip works out. \:\)

Last edited by davekro; 03/13/09 03:30 PM.

Dave

"In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they're not."