I joined Facebook about 6 months ago because everyone around me wouldn't stop incessantly chatting about how awesome it was. While it was interesting to re-meet many of my old high school associates, that's about the extent of it. Hey, yeah, glad you're an attorney - amusing since you were in detention more than class. Yeah, glad you blew out a few kids and have found Jesus, especially since you were the one that used to spray paint pentagrams around the school. I really don't care that your cat just threw up. Honestly.

And don't even get me started on Twitter. I think it's the prelude to the downfall of our civilization. My feelings are that it's nothing more than a narcissistic ego trip for feeble-minded individuals. Everyone's a celebrity! Not. I was especially appalled when all of the mainstream media thought it was cool that all of the representatives were Twittering at Obama's address a few weeks ago. Hey! How about PAYING ATTENTION rather than sending Tweets to your Peeps, "OMG LOL! GR8 NWS ABT BUDGT! WOOT!!" Spare me.

But hey, what do I know. The guys that started Facebook and Twitter are millionaires, so apparently they've tapped into something!

Get off my lawn. ;\)

Last edited by PeterChenoweth; 03/28/09 04:21 PM.

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office