Day four living with my XPA-3 and I have to say, I'm probably going to be completely def by the time I'm 40 (I'm 38 currently). The reason? Well I've been listening to my music really loud lately, and not even noticing it. When I first turn it on I seem to be able to tell that it's actually pretty loud and I turn it to sane levels. But the more I listen, a certain song will play and I'll go, "oh, I have to turn this song up", and then I wind up leaving it there. Then another favorite will come up and I'll do the same and so on and so forth.

But what I've come to realize is that when your playback signal is clean you hardly notice how loud you are actually playing it. UNTIL someone tries to say something to you, and they are practically screaming at the top of their lungs, and you can barely hear them!!! That's when I suddenly realize I have the stereo really jamming, and I turn it back down. But then it suddenly sounds really, really quiet, and I long for the higher volumes again! This could be a very damaging purchase I have made.

But God does it sound good!

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD