Originally Posted By: LT61

I owned a bicycle shop for many years, and built many BMX bikes, from the frame up....back in the day. I know how this works, and don't need a lecture......from someone who does not.

Try to remove yourself from the overly complex mechanics of bicycle tube repair and think of the properties of anything that “stretches” how it is stored and the end application of that devise. I used a simple analogy to explain a more complex subject. There was no lecturing from me; you are the one who felt the need to correct me. I have plenty of other things to do a bit more pressing than debating bicycle tire maintenance practices. But if you wish, I'll carry on and take another approach and counter what you say, then you can do the same, and on......

While I will admit that I’ve never owned a bicycle shop, and don’t consider myself a bicycle repair man, I do have a pretty good grasp on mechanics, physics and maintenance philosophy. They taught me that shit is nuke school learning how to operate, maintain and repair nuclear reactors and their auxiliary equipment. I apply that knowledge for my current employer. That was a pretty good jab you threw at me though, well done.

My dear old friend Randal....
When someone acts like a prick, and bates me, I’ll call him a prick, regardless of that person’s overwhelming post count. Including you Randy. And you’ve said many things, to many people, much worse that wasn’t even warranted. It’s become common behavior from you. Why don’t you do us both a favor and just click the ignore button? I'll do the same. What do you say??