Please note Mike that my post was humor intended at poking fun of this entire thread, and a few others.

My serious question as I too always thrive to understand things:
By your details above, you have rationalized a theory on the possibility of real speaker break in and it's pretty well explained.

To return to your analogy regarding the tire tube. If we can assume that it takes only one single stretch (or at least one single stretching session) to acclimatize the tube into a state less likely to fail when inflated within the tire and driven upon, is it not reasonable to assume that the polymers in the speaker driver also take very little time to stretch and become acclimatized to prepare it for it's lifetime of vibes. Thus your theory melds nicely with the opinions given by Axiom and several posters that the "breaking in" of speakers occurs during a brief moment during the initial testing of the speakers at the factory and thus the end user does not have to concern themselves with speaker break in.

That is an unscientific hypothesis that makes some sense to me as a possibility from both arguments that have been explained here.

Also:
I do my best to refrain from 'strong adult' language on technical web boards as we have no idea what age is viewing the threads and what their sensitivity levels might be. I'm often the first to make jokes around here and we all get caught on the risque side now and then but this will be my last entry to attempt to discuss this with you seriously if you can't keep it a bit more professional.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.