First of all, prior to last night I had no idea who you were, which confused me by your little "my old friend" comment and mis-spelling of my name. I'm thinking, I have no memory of "michael_d", considering your registration date and post count, and any interaction with this person, who obviously has past issues with me.

It was not until I read a post from JohnK, that I realized for whatever reason you changed your screen name from Mdrew, for which I was familiar.

Now that your alias is uncovered to me, and your not some troll stirring up problems with Jason and others, I'm a little confused by some of your comments on how I've treated others, and supposably you in the past.

I've always talked highly of you on this board, shared positive feedback to your questions the best I could, and have spoke highly of you during my phone conversations with Rick and others.

Sorry if you have some bad taste in your mouth about me and it has been bottled up inside you all these years. It is obvious you don't know me.

Jason, I'm sorry I backed you up, you have been very helpful to others on this board on various topics, so I was a bit suprised by the feedback you received. I didn't see anything you did/said wrong to be called a "prick", and had I realized it was mdrew calling you that, I think I would have had a loss for words.

Anyway, it is all good, off to drink some brews before the Springsteen concert tonight. If I lose one friend on the board, I'll pick up 5 more tonight.

God Bless y'all eh

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85