I try to make all my major purchases locally unless something either isn’t available or the price difference it huge. I like to be able to walk into the store within 30 days like yesterday hand them the TV and say I don’t like this one and want to try another.

For computer parts I do most of my shopping on line like at Newegg and then go to Fry’s with the parts list and by what I can on the list from them. It’s made the difference in get a computer up and running that day (bad video card) or having to wait for an exchange through the mail (UPS).

But if someone treaded me like that I would waste as much of their time as I could and then not buy anything from them. I’ve done that to car salesmen. If I felt they or their sales manager were jerking me around I’ll keep them going all day and then just walk away from them. They hate it when you do that on a Saturday during a big sale and there are potential buyers wandering all around the lot.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1