I have had some bad experiences and some good ones and to tell the truth I remember the bad ones more. Sales poeple not all expecially in a chain or block store do not seem to take the time to learn about that they are doing to help better provide a service to the customer.

My bad experience at Visions, a Western Canadian chain to which I will never buy something there again (but we won't get into that) was with a 50" plasma. Back a few years ago when the price was still high I went in picked out two modles and was inquiring about them. The sales person tried to fill me with the usual garbel they push until I asked them about a few things that he had no idea. So he went and got the sales manager who didn't know either and took offense to the questions. I said it was not important any way and asked the best price for the TV. He asked if I had been doing some research and I should know a fair price and to make him an offer. I then asked again for a price then he asked me what other prices I had, I told him that I did not want to low ball the competition. He would not let it go or give me a price and demambed to know what I would like to pay and that I had to be serrious about buying. By this time I was pissed and said how about $5 asshole and walked out.

Now the good experiance LOL at a local shop and my truck stereo the sales man wanted to get me to upgade my sub and I said no thanks. He went and got the box and said just take it and put it in when you have time and come back in a month or so. I went back 3 months later..due to work and gave him the $$ differance between the new better sub and my old one. I refer this store all the time to my friends and was looking at buy Paradigms from them.

Later
Phil