The Axiom subs are higher priced as compared to their competitors. You cannot argue that point. As far as impoliteness goes, this is a forum... I expect everyone to speak their mind. I also think that Axiom would want to hear candid opinions to make their products even better.

To be quite honest, to me anyway, I don't really care where they are built as long as I get a quality product for a fair price. I paid a premium for the EP800s and I know it. I did it because I like the way the company operates, I love their products and more importantly their support, and I will pay more for a speaker that I know I will get support from.

To be quite frank, I feel that there is better bang for the buck out there as far as subs go (SVS and HSU are perfect examples). I chose to stay with the company that I respect, and maybe help support them in their endeavors to make a truly world class sub. Also, in my case for sure, Axiom lost a good deal of money in shipping charges alone to make my EP800s right. And if they do fail in the future (which is entirely possible), I know they will be there to make things right.

I have heard other subs, and they are just as good as Axioms... Some even better (though VERY few compete with the EP800). I'm hoping that will change (and I'm helping to support the change).

LFR1100 Actives,QS10HPx2,QS8x2,EP800,M3x4,M3x2 (Wood),M5HPx2 (Wood),AxiomAir,ADA1500-8,ADA1500-7