Originally Posted By: grunt
 Originally Posted By: 2x6spds
Can you even hear 13 Hz or does it simply induce vomiting and confusion?

Don’t know. They warn against it at work but even doing extended power runs on the engines 4+ hours has never caused me any problems while running ground. The ground shakes which is exactly what the Buttkicker feels like, but I have no way of know what frequencies it’s getting other than below 40Hz where the filter is set.

This thread has been on topic for a long time. Tagging on to Dean's comments, I went to the NHRA "4 Wide" top fuel drag races last Saturday in Charlotte. I had never been to a drag race before - and of course, they start with the lesser horsepower stuff first. I was not prepared for the Top Fuel boys & women when they came out. Each "car" "rocket" puts out 8,000 hp. At 4 wide the effect was nothing short of incredible. I am sure that there was some "stuff" in the 13 hz and below range here. To further heighten the effect, we stood at the start line - you could actually get quite close - when the light went green, the result was nothing short of indescribable. I am sure that either my eyeballs or my optic nerve vibrated as the entire scene sort of pixelated. I did not puke, BTW but I did utter a few expletives.

"A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject" Churchill