It's true, in order to have a happy relationship with a woman, a guy must buy all his toys BEFORE a female enters the picture.

Flash gets the girls. They are attracted to shiny things like a fish is attracted to bait. A guy with a fancy car, cool motorcycle, decked out house and a kick-ass HT will be VERY popular with the ladies. They love that stuff... but you see the thing is, what guys don't realize is that what the female is thinking is something like this, "oh, this guy has so much money laying around he doesn't know what to do with it all... once he's my man I'll help him make better decisions with his income".

And I'm not trying to be mean to females here, I believe 100% that is how the female brain works, whether they are aware of it or not. For instance I have always spent a large amount of money on motorcycles, that is my main hobby, HT is 2nd only to my bike. And anytime I've been single the girls go absolutely nuts over the bike, they LOVE it, constantly asking to go for a ride and what not. But without fail, every girl I've even gotten involved with has wound up complaining about the money I dump into my hobby within 6 months!

"You're going to spend HOW MUCH on that Akropovic exhaust and Power Commander??? Are you CRAZY"!!!

Which seems like a funny reaction to me, because girls magically gravitate towards those bikes that have money sunk into them. Anytime I'm hanging out with a bunch of my riding buddies and girls are around, they just seem to know somehow which bikes have the most money invested in them. Which is strange because they'd never be able to begin to guess where the money has been spent on the motorcycle, but somehow they can just smell the capital you have in your scooter, they never fail to ask to ride on the most expensive bikes. Sadly a guy on a bone-stock bike is probably riding solo. I don't mean to sound like I have a superiority complex btw, these are the simple facts. I've been riding for 20 years now, and this is always the way it plays out.

And no I do not spend money on bikes to get chicks, I actually dispise guys who buy a bikes for that reason. Sure it works alright, but I only like to ride with riders, not bike whores. Guys who buy a bike to get chicks are all the same, they get a motorcycle, go cruising for a month or two, find a woman, sell their bike and you never see them again. I would rather spend money on my bike than on a woman. Perhaps that is why I'm 39, divorced twice and currently not married? Actually there's no perhaps about it, I'm sure that's why.

Yup yup, girls they likey the boys with toys. But once they nail you down they expect you to trade in all those toys for babies. They see those toys as disposable income. Income better disposed of on them. Most men have a hobby that they like to spend their money on, whether it's golf, motorcycles, boats, HT or something else, we find ways to waste large amounts of money.

And about the only way to keep up with your hobby after you get involved with a woman is to spend as much or more on her than you do your hobby. That remark about sending your wife to the SPA and spending at least $2000 bucks on her was dead on! Lol, that's about the only way to passify most women. There are exceptions to this rule, but not very many.

How long do you have until D-Day anyway?

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD