Originally Posted By: Murph
I don't want to take away from anybody's love of Pringles or other 'molded' food products but I once got a tour of a plant where they convert potatoes into the goop (my word, not theirs) that gets trucked out in aluminum tankers to final stage factories like and/or including Pringles. While everything was immaculately clean and very high tech looking, let's just say that after looking into a giant vat of mixing goop, I will likely never eat another 'molded' potato chip again.

I in a past life did lots of work in food plants ... name one....frito lay, needed a shower and throw away your clothes after walking thru, the grease hung on you ... separate experiences but after a taco bell sub contractor and a, reconfigure at a frozen burrito plant I didn't eat either one for 10 years ... I'm over it, they all are like that, so either fresh vegies or deal with it!

And you really don't want to see anything that has to do with meat! The cleanest, most ... I don't know ... nice? was a dog food plant owned by Mars .. the Candy Bar people and Kraft Foods was always acceptable

Sorry!

And don't get me on hospitals and rodent traps!

Last edited by wordgasm; 05/04/10 01:28 AM.

Fronts/Wides:M22s in/on
Center:VP150/VP100 in/on
Hghts,SS,SR:QS8s
Sub:EP500
AVR:Onkyo 3008