Hah that map was really rough. sorry. Uh the right side of my room on that map is covered by a huge wooden desk that me and my dad built. It has two large computers and a professional print station on it. it's pretty well utilized on that side.

My favorite anime shows. Wow let's see.

I have always enjoyed full metal panic. that show is good at making me laugh, espcially fumofu however I like how the show does a lot of different things and does them pretty well.

For more modern anime I just watched this one called Nodame Contable. It was soo good. unfortunately it's not for sale in the US. it was made back in 06 and likely won't be ported over.. Sad thing.

Anyways Nodame Contable is a romantic comedy about two college students who are going to school to be in an orchestra. It doesn't sound it but it is very funny and has a lot of good heartfelt moments. I feel it likely won't be ported due to the fact that it is a really mature anime. It was unusual in that way and targeted towards older women.

Macross Frontier is another one of my favorite animes, also not currently available in america. It's a story about a fighter pilot and an aspiring idol, as well as a falling idol, and the love triangle they have while they try to defend humanity battlestar galactica style. It's a little echhi and a little imature at times but really lovely to listen to. I gotta say a romance about two idols and a fighter pilot though is not likely to be mature in the first place, but who knows.

Classic Slayers is a good one, although hard to reccomend to a new fan. It's got action, big swords, huge spells, and cheesy humor. Of course the slayers revolution and evolution R were excellent extensions to those. I got them on dvd.

Some people might roll their eyes but the latest of Naruto Shippuden is actually really good. I've got a crunchyroll subscription and really like watching some random stuff there..

Also Inuyasha final act off hulu is a trip, quickly wrapping up the series in 26 episodes. They did a really good job of that one.

There were several good anime movies that I have seen too. I could go on for a while because I have a pretty extensive library. :P

Also if you like fighting games, anime, and have an xbox-360 check out Soul Calibur 4 and Tales of Vesperia. Two of my favorite xbox 360 games.

I admit vesperia was a little shallow on the story but the characters were more than entertaining enough, and if you are a gem hunter, want to find all the weapons and outfits, extra bosses in the games you play it won't disappoint.

Ah I could keep rambling but I need to be well rested for my con this weekend.