So after doing research on that woofer, the Acoustech PL-200 I can get it for 320 dollars easily and it is an incredible performer.

Some people talked about another model they liked more, but overall this one seems good and easily available.

I do have a question about the surrounds. I noticed the qs8's are only 100 dollars more than the qs4's, but the only difference seems to really be in speaker power. Overall it seems to me that the qs4's are more balanced for my system, am I right?

175 watts max per speaker on the qs4 to the 200 max on the m22's seems to be a good balanced match - Is wattage a good way to check to see if speakers are "balanced?" for example the vp150 has a 400 watt max and the vp100 has a 200 watt max wattage

So unless I am reading it wrong the vp150's would be louder and dominant in a system with m22's and qs4's am I correct? So a vp100 would be more "balanced?" I think I may be wrong, just checking out a theory.

I am still learning here, though I feel like you guys have taught me a lot, again thanks, especially to Jonk :P

I will likely make my purchase on sunday at this rate. friday and saturday are all day anime con days. Off to bed with me, I am having too much fun playing with audio hardware.