Sometime you just need to add someone to the ignore filter....

I refuse to debate with someone who uses today's technology to compare to the opposing technology from 2 years ago. That is like when I sit at home on my new PC vs sitting at the PC that it replaced that is in my oldest daughter's room.

Night and day difference, but that "old" PC was kick ass 2 years ago.

The argument sounds like when I talk to the guys at work with their iPhones and iPads... They have fully drank into the Apple KoolAid....

Not saying that they are bad products, but some peoples' justification for them, and their own superiority complex about them gets old, especially when it isn't true...

Technology changes and evolves on a regular basis. For about 6 weeks, I had what many called "the worlds best cell phone"... It is the Droid Incredible. Then the iPhone 4 comes out... My phone still trumps it in several areas, but not in others... There will be a new Android phone coming soon that will beat the iPhone as well. Things change, but for periods of time, there are winners, and in its day the HD-DVD product was a winner, but lost to another product that (after a little more development and time) was a winner too.

There is nothing to argue here. No more to see. Move along people....

Farewell - June 4, 2020