Originally Posted By: Kruncher
Compared to many here, I don't post my ramblings here that often, but I must say...

This is approaching the most dismissive, thoughtless and borderline rude posts I've read here in some time. And for those who've been here awhile, that might be saying something.

Regardless of Mr. Lofft's current employment, the man knows of what he speaks, and if you'd take a moment to actually listen without bias, you might actually learn something. Then offer some well conceived questions with which to expand your knowledge on the topic.

To have such an expert in the field who willing, concisely and frequently shares his knowledge is a rare gift in any industry, and I for one respect the hours and dedication that such experts put into their craft. You might consider doing the same.

Um how can I be biased if I own Axioms and just curious about better performing product. I guess its offensive to owners here that there can't be better product? Perhaps I should start a thread at HT Shack or HometheaterSpot to get a more balanced perspective. Sorry peeps...

Last edited by JBall; 02/12/11 12:17 AM.