Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
GT, WTF is your problem? If you don't want to buy an Axiom sub, then don't. Many others are enjoying theirs just fine.

I know I said I'd stay out of it, but trolls piss me off, and it's evident that that's all he is at this point....owner or not.

I don't have a problem. I made a comment about my feelings on Axiom subs, being an owner of multiple Axiom products I feel I should have the right to do that. JC didn't like that comment, and didn't want to answer my questions on Axiom, and he went on to assume that I didn't own a sub and just repeating what I read on various forums. The only opinions that are allowed here on this forum is positive only. The slightest negative comment and you guys go on an all out attack. And when someone brings facts to and arguement and posts graphs and makes a good case you guys can't handle it and post stupid pictures or change the topic to small talk.

Amie is a good PR person, but never answer any questions. She said that Axiom isn't focusing their energy on shoots outs or test, Why??? All you do is contact a review and send a product and they do the rest. You ever wonder why Axiom products never really get a full on test/review? When other products espcially ID brands get a full battery of tests, measurements, properly done blind test ect... I know companies don't like to have their products look bad, but they should also go, heres what we got, we're not hiding anything. And if our product fails to perform, back to the drawing board and our goal next time is to be perfect or damn near close. Axiom does the marketing to tell everyone how great the stuff is but done want to back the claims up.

"Sucks" was a bad choice to use but IMO it wouldn't have made a difference because I still would have been attack and challenged. I enjoy being challenged in a debate on things I enjoy, but don't bring baseless childish posts in it.

I posted the EP400 brickwall graph and J.B. didn't even try to look at it and said Oh thats a ported sub get your facts straight. Really? Since when is a EP400 ported and why does a sealed sub drop like a rock off the cliff? I know you guys hate facts and science type stuff but a "Brickwall" HPF kills the room gain below the HPF. And causes lots of audible group delay at the cutoff freq. Nobody here though "I wonder why Axiom did that?" But instead I see 3 Stooges pictures and Chevy vs Ford comments. I'm the troll? I'm talking about subwoofer and subwoofer designs and gave my opinion on that, what does 3 stooges and cars have to do with Axiom audio???

Last edited by gtpsuper; 12/03/11 04:28 PM.