Originally Posted By: nickbuol

"The iPad3 (or HD, or whatever). Better than last year's product, and we need the income, so you should buy it."

Oh wait, I am really making enemies now. Crap...

Nick, the have been doing marginal updates for decades, to get people to buy the "new generation".. That is their business model, and I don’t think anyone can argue that it's not working... Does everyone buy into it, nope... I had a Iphone 3G, I bought it when the 3Gs came out, so I got mine for 99 bucks$$~, I then waited until the 4S came out to upgrade, because like you I wanted a significant upgrade..

has tons of storage, good battery life, and can connect up to a corporate VPN and run work apps and THEN I would look at it. Without ALL of those, it is still a pricey toy for me. Others may get more use out of it, and that is great.

I think that some of this will be in future generations, as they are pushing the iCloud thing, storage could be a nonissue, if you are able to save everything to the "cloud".. Also, Apple has specifically not entered into the corperate market place, they have said that they are a consumer based company.. Will this change, I don't know. However, there are lots of people in your position. A good friend of mine is a HUGE apple fan, however for his work he HAD to get a windows phone, because his iphone would not sync with his work calendar and a couple other things that he needed for his job. So with regards to that issue, yes they are certainly losing customers...

Oh wait, I am really making enemies now. Crap...

Did you watch Obamas press conference the other day? He mentioned that part of living in a democracy is the exchange of ideas, and disagreements. However, that does should not mean that anyone degrades anyone else's opinion.. I though that part of his press conference was well put...

Regardless of whether one likes Obama’s politics I think everyone would say he is well spoken.