Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
J
The truth is, unless is synced well with Outlook, I'd probably do nothing more than use it for these forums, Facebook, streaming Amazon Prime and playing Angry Birds.

Mark, keep in mind, this all that a large portion of the population uses a laptop/desk top for in a home environment. in my family/extended family, of about 8 members.. there are really only 2 of us that use our computer for anything other than what you have stated... Me and my uncle are into photography, so we do photo editing.. I am in school right now as well, so i do a decent amount of writing, but that "could" be done on an ipad... windows is working on office for the ipad. Apple already has pages and all of their other office software on the ipad, i prefer word over pages.. Even though pages is a much more eloquent design... So, as long as the Ipad will allow people to be entertained and "waist time" people will buy it in droves.... I think the only way that i would buy one, is if i got a job that required a significant amount of travel.. But then again, i could just buy a Mac book pro 13", and have a "real" computer.... So, i dont know...