Dakkon, to get back on point, you are correct, if we stop providing input on other forums people can get misinformation from people like Jbally. I used to frequent AVS long before I heard about Axiom. Once I became an Axiom owner, AVS was not a bad place to hang out. There was a lot of good conversation from both sides. Move forward a few years and I just got tired of trying to defend issues. There were a few people that cast a few posts on reasons they didn't like Axiom, and that is ok. Enter the trolls that have other agendas and never go away.

It is not constructive or good for the industry. Most manufacturers have respect for each other and mingle at product shows. This is how everone grows. It is unfortunate that one of those so called professionals would stoop to this type of tactics. I'm sure it goes on more than we know.

All the respect I used to have for the many reviews on Audioholics just got flushed down the old toilet. However, I guess that is not fair for the others that provided articles on that site.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85