Originally Posted By: Ian
There was some talk after the store first opened of selling our products in the store, which would then at least change it to a quasi-dealer relationship. After much pondering on this we decided that it simply did not fit with our business model and in the summer of 2009 we cut our ties with Audioholics. This resulted in Gene threatening me by saying that he had built the Axiom brand and he could destroy it.

In regards to the first line of this paragraph, Gene is making a business proposal. And why not? He saw the proverbial Goose that lays the golden eggs in Axiom's products. With regards to the second line of the paragraph, this is not a good scenario for Axiom, they took a good hard look at the proposal and (respectfully I'm sure) said thanks but no thanks. I'm guessing here, but I could think of a couple of reasons not to enter into this business venture: One would be that Axiom would lose some of it's leveraging ability, with regards to the sales of it's product. Secondly, this appearance may not look very classy in their eyes. Since Audioholics reviewed their product in the past,and continuing to do so in the future, this would lead people to conclude a bias or tainted view of their reviewing process.

After turning down this offer made to them, Axiom had little choice but to sever all ties with Audioholics, because they would never again be able to receive a totally fair and unbiased review. Now, I'm not saying that Axiom's product reviews would've been trashed at every corner, some might come back reviewed as good. But maybe not quite as good as other products sitting in the Audioholic store.

Now to the third line, a threat made, and a threat enacted. Could what Gene had written been truthful? Absolutely. Could what Gene had written been an out&out lie? Absolutely, we will probably never know. The facts speaks for themselves. What motive or vendetta would this kid have against Ian? Who was the person making this threat? Who's computer was in question? Who, by these actions could have stood to benefit the most by them?

Where I was growing up people had a saying; If it looks like a Duck, walks like a Duck, quacks like a Duck, then it must be a Duck.

Its good to see Gene's responding comments, and I hope through his investigation more will become known because the tide has now turned. Now it's not Ian trying to clear his and his company's name, but rather it's Gene.

With out Jesus Christ there can be no Redemption or Salvation.