Felicitations on the new amps!

Andrew, I currently have a 3808. How much better will these amps sound grin ?

Oh, and will it sound better than my multicoloured tube amp? I can't tell a difference between my tube amp and my 3808 (unless I'm looking at the pretty colours), so I'm looking to add a little "colour" to my speakers using a modest looking amp.

Speaking of tube amps, my friend who's totally def really likes mine. He claims he can hear a difference. I'm confused, but I'm not questioning him. Not because I don't want to, but because I can't do sign because I can't move my fingers.

Our communication is very arduous and frustrating. He writes down what he thinks I'm going to say or ask, and upon eventually getting it right, he responds. Needless to say, he hasn't been over in a while. I tried calling him the other day to touch base, but after the phone rang a couple times, I couldn't hear anything. I'm going to stop at his place tomorrow to see how he's doing. His apartment complex has stairs, but thankfully I can reach the button to buzz his apartment.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.