Originally Posted By: AdrianD
I never thought I would write a post like this, but hey... there is a first for everything :-). Maybe because I always thought Axiom should focus on speakers?
I read the review as well; I'm just not sure how they award products. There is a better, cheaper, more powerful A/B class 5 channel amp that beats the ADA in every category... except power consumption maybe.
I'm not saying the amps are no good.... far from it, but "Exceptional Value" award?

What amp are you referring to ??. Remember that those of us who live in Canada must pay duty and shipping when buying from the states. Also factor in return shipping < < hassle if you have to return it for any reason. The Axiom is upgradeable to more channels, doesn't require a dedicated power outlet, doesn't require a forklift to install and leaves some room for other components, it runs cool and heat is the enemy of pretty much anything man made, including man LOL. As I get older price is not my only consideration, I also take into account customer service. A similar amp from Bryston is 8 grand.

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry