Got mine today. I posted in the wrong thread earlier...

Originally Posted By: newf
Got mine today. Canada post delivered them at 6pm on a Sunday?!?!?

Anyways

They sound thin compared to my M3's, of course I'd expect some improvement once installed into ceiling. Looking at the tweeter, I can not see why Axiom can't allow or add some sort of ability to slightly turn and aim the tweeter which is what some people need for atmos.

Couple of other things I noticed as well. The two I have are not identical. The black piece that surrounds the woofer on one is textured, the other one is smooth and flat and has a few marks and glue on it from assembly. They both came in one box btw, and no instructions. There are some extra speaker terminals?, stick on Axiom badges, a proper template, and wrenches for assembly etc. I guess they are still working out some details with these as there are some quality things I am seeing like glue and plastic not lining up that are odd given the absolute perfection I am used to seeing from Axiom. The screens are magnetic again but very difficult to get off. They aren't falling off once mounted, lets put it that way.

With a sub they actually do not sound bad at all. I was considering ordering two more for Atmos 5.1.4 but I am not sure. Very hard to test these properly given you have to really mount them to hear them as intended and by then you might as well keep them since you have the holes in your ceiling.

In my setup I can mount them pretty close to my mlp for atmos so angling them isn't needed for these two, but for the other two it might be.

Last edited by newf; 12/01/14 03:38 AM.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12