I agree they seem to be a work in progress. I ordered a pair in July when they were on sale, planning on 7.2.2 setup. Then I decided to go for 7.2.4. No instructions with either set, but there are videos at the website. I do like the Allen wrench they included I could chuck up in my drill. The first set had no labels, no banana plugs. The second set did. I like the idea. It was a bit hairy holding a heavy speaker, with no grill in one hand, and trying to wire the posts with the other, all over my head. With the banana plug, you just plug it in and install. It's s nice touch.

Get your plans figured out before you cut holes. Most folks recommend the Top Middle Layout (directly over MLP) for one pair, but if you're using two pair they recommend Top Front and Top Rear, which would be slightly forward and behind the MLP. Don't get hung up on angling the driver. These aren't spotlights, you can hear them off axis. The Dolby white paper recommends straight down as long as your within the recommended angles. My rear speakers aren't angled at the MLP. They are flat on the wall. So are my side surrounds.