Well I would like first thanks you all for your help, tips and recommandation and for that so nice welcome in this forum.

Tam: good review you have added and also i will consider to go at their factory. It's still a good trip but i'm sure I won't regret it. Don't worry I'm not looking for global peer approval. Whatever I would buy: ferrari, porsche, acura or just a yaris there will always be person that like them and some that don't. But in others hand having some global impression and experience from person that have tried a product can help especially with the fact that right now we aren't comparing apple with apple when like some others people said the audition I had : it's not with my amp and neither my room right. In an ideal world i would have in my house the 4 pairs and try them all (i'm dreaming) :-). But thanks for all your recommandation.

Matt : nice experience your shared. Thanks. Question: when you say bad recording will produce awfull sound. I'm worry a bit... Usage will be 50-50 movie and music. Movies I like. Saving private ryan, black hawk down, LOTR, start wars, matrix,
Music : metallica, megadeth, ironmaiden, movies soundtrack, relaxing music( from cable alternative music like half moon run. I have couple cd, a lot of mp3 and aac( apple) song. I guess that Mp3 and acc is what you will qualifer of bad recording Matt? Is it really that bad? I will not mind buying b stock in good condition there isnot that much m60. My wife accepted the fact that we will have speakers but they need to be black:-).

Serenity : you are right.n it make sens most people will probably not professionally test and compare10 different set of the same categorie but they will make comments...

MarkSJohnson: like Matt you mention the fact that good recording will be rewarding in others hand bad recording will hit me:-). You asked me also what are my preference in term of movie and music. Check my comments/question to matt above. Abput the room.: leaving room is around 17'x 14' around:250 sqfeet. I will move next year in a bigger house wherre leaving room and entire 1st floor is more open space. Butthe area will be around 20x 16 and 330 sq feet.

Thanks also to have said good word on the paradigm and psb. It's honest. i teally liked the psb xt2. Better then paradigm to my personnel taste but not the same amp, not the same room, not the same music.
--------------------------
For sure all your comments it increase a bit the confidence going foward with at leatst a trial. i agree that is the best way to try. At home. Like i said eaŕier ideally i would have all othe rhp with me to compare. I must say Mark I really liked your comparaison about considering axiom trial to like a rental.

Also we are dec 13th. Do you know if from and axiom trial. do you think it'sa good idea to wait on dec 26th? Is there any sales normally on the boxing day?
Right now i was going to look at black factory M60 at 1313$.

Another point : in term of placement I won't be able to place them 6' from the wall maybe 12-18 inch max. Do you think it will be a problem.

So i think i covered majority of the point thanks again everyone. Nice forum and very nice people.

Thanks

Simon