Chessroo : tahnks a lot. I'm like you I can have sometimes a lots of thought.

By the way. Fyi info in general between AAC(MP4) and mp3. it for the same bit rate AAC will have a better qaulity in general. Anyway I was just asking in general. I guess I will see when I will try them:-).

Matt. Thanks also. No worry I don't even have a VHS. laugh Right now I only watch Blueray on a PS3 and cable TV 1080i. And like I said most of my music is either AAC or Mp3 on my iphone or bose stereo speaker on my PC. Mainly AAC I would say for now. At the end of the day. With a pair of speaker like this M60 at around 1500$ and my denon 1000$ it. Buying couple CD of music that I really like. it's nothing and will worth I think every penny. At least I know if I take a 128kbps mp3 and I'm not happy. Well I know I should not jump right away to comclusion but give it a chance with couple CD ect...

For my room guys. There is not much I can do. I'm not in a closed room but more open space and furniture I can't really move anything.
Like you said Matt. Just because of that I won't probably get 100% of the HP capability. But this problem "the room" is constant. It's the same situation regardless if I take a pair of PSB, paradigm or axiom. It's just I try to know if it so much a big deal.

I think I will give them a chance to the M60.
Worst case scenario I will return them. But it's rare that We see and Axiom owner or former owner complain about it.