Just looking through this thread so i will add some thoughts.
And damn, i can sometimes add ALOT OF thoughts.

Originally Posted By: storm266

Mp3/acc/cd & ps3 : some of view pointed out that axiom can let say hilight weak recording and improve sound of good recording.

I don't know about improving sound quality. The quality of sound from really good speakers is evident for sure. Really crappy recordings, let's say like a 128 kbps mp3, is VERY evident compared to a 320 kbps mp3 with a good quality sound system.

Quote:
So what do you think about the fact that my music is currently mainly on mp3 and acc(apple format) song? Would it be terrible?

Depends on the bitrate to a large extent. I have mp3s in 192 up to 320 with most in FLAC format (non lossy i know so not a direct apples to apples comparison). However, when using my Sonos system, i cannot tell the difference between a 320 kbps mp3 and the cd original with my Axiom speakers.
I haven't tried Apple's lossy aac format, so perhaps some Appleseeds here on the forums have more to add in that regard.

Quote:
I hope it's going to be better than a bose system at 300$.....

Have no doubt that an Axiom system will sound better than just about any $300 surround setup. Bose makes a lot of bassy sounding speakers IMO. That isn't sound accuracy, but it does lure in a lot of people who think that sounds really "full" and hence end up buying Bose.

Quote:
What about the sound of cable continu music channel?

The sound we get from our digital signal satellite music feed is pretty good. Ultimately here as most have already stated, the source of the signal, the source of the music and quality of that source is the real limitation in the quality of sound that you hear. If the digital signal music is low quality, it will sound low quality compared to say a CD equivalent source.

Quote:
Axiom and boxing day : do you think it's a good idea to wait on dec 26th? Is there any sales normally on the boxing day?

Going out on a limb here, my memory may be fuzzy, but i don't recall Axiom ever having a Boxing Day massive sale like some box store retailers.

Quote:

Right now i was going to look at black factory M60 at 1313$.

Another option to consider, if budget is a huge concern, is to try and buy used speakers. Axiom has this on the site, but you can also find options at Audiogon and Canuck Audiomart.

Quote:

Hp placement : in term of placement I won't be able to place them 6' from the wall maybe 12-18 inch max. Do you think it will be a problem.

Generally, no.
Most people don't have rooms with enough space to place a dimensionally perfect speaker setup. Heck most people don't even agree on what a dimensionally perfect setup is, though there is the concept of a "golden ratio" (e.g. http://www.cardas.com/room_setup_main.php) . The closer the speakers are to walls, the more bass response you may get, but this is something every person has to play around with in their own space. Personally my M60s are about 10 inches from the back wall and i think it sounds just fine.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."