Yeah, I think that there is something probably measurable noise wise, but not audible to human ears. I wouldn't out any stock in it. Bmnow I did hear that the toroidal has a "faster response" to volume changes that does give noticeably more "punch" when a soundtrack calls for it, but again, that isn't why I got it. As for lots of disposable income, not here... far from it actually. I've been working side Photoshop jobs for AVS people and generally get anywhere from $50-$100 per job (some are less, and some I do for free) but I probably bring in around $150 on average a week doing that, and that money was specifically going towards 7.2.4 Atmos equipment and I have been working at it for a long time. I also had to tap into this money for a new furnace, but was glad to have it.

Of course, the day before the 1120 showed up at our door, the transmission went out on the family van and it isn't worth fixing, so now we have to start shopping for vehicles. So again, "disposable income" doesn't just come to some of us. I have put a lot of time and effort into getting it, and now have something that will hopefully help pay for a newer vehicle...

Farewell - June 4, 2020