I wish money was no object for me too.

From what I can glean, the AVM-60 is supposed to have an upgraded DAC over the MRX models, and I am not sure, but something about it will allow for ARC to be applied to analog input sources too.

For me, I understand that the outlay over the longer term will be much higher. I don't want to or plan to replace the unit if I can get away with it. Buy once and enjoy forever. But with electronics, who knows how well or long it will last??

The kicker for me is what to do about amplification. I have some but effectively not enough of the right type. My LFR have their own 4 channel amp. I have 2 more 2 channel amps of lesser value.

The missing piece really is the Center Channel amp.

The amp that poweres my LFRs is the ADA1000. I would love to get an ADA1250 or ADA1500 to replace that amp for the LFRs. It would make total sense to upgrade the 4 channel ADA1000 to a 5 channel to run the surrounds and center. Sadly, I don't have the $3+K to afford the larger amp.

I currently dont have any speakers for a rear channel surround. I do have a pair of Energy C3 but no real stand for them and effectively I think I will need to get a wall mount speaker for the layout of the room.

What I need to figure out is what to do about the center channel if I go pre-amp. The two smaller amps that I have aren't really that great for a main speaker such as the center channel . would be great for surrounds or better yet height ATMOS speakers.

Do I buy a monoblock amp and then I am having 3 odd amps for each speaker.. don't know if it makes a difference. Would you think that adding the center channel to my current ADA1000 now might be the better choice. Then it's already done for if/when I get the better amp for the fronts

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5