Thanks guys! Nick you must have read my mind. I took off today and have been down there thinking about all of this and your "crude" picture is exactly what I am planning. There is a drop down bulk head just behind where the projector is and above the rear seats which hides the return ducting but I still think there is enough room for me to get the rear ceiling speakers in there to cover per your picture.

I know the joists in the ceiling are running from front to back I am just hoping there isn't one of those brace pieces you sometime see between the joists that would interfere with me pulling cable. I have a few ideas on how to get the wiring up to the front and then over to my AV area. Probably use some cable raceways like I did to my projector. I found the boxes for my old speakers that show the shipping date so that gives me an idea of when I purchased them. I can't find any receipts or emails on what I payed, so for now I just took off 10% to estimate the price increases over the years. I'm guessing Axiom will adjust if they don't feel the quote was correct.

Do you think I would be ok "matching" using 22 onwalls for walls and the M3 inwall for the ceiling? Since I already have the rear 22's I would have to get another pair for the sides. Also the pictures are a bit misleading but for the ceiling speakers I think I can still get them slightly "outside" the listening area on the sides, just not behind the rear row as you mentioned.

Last edited by SirQuack; 01/03/17 09:41 PM.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85