$2499 free 2 day shipping and no tax, got from Projector People, price through end of this month. Also included a free mount a $59 value.

Taylor, I loved my Qs8s all the years I had them. I had them mounted up high near the ceiling but pointed downward. They worked awesome for "surround" duty. For Atmost setup your 7.x speakers generally need to be lower about ear level, and Dolby does recommend bookshelf type direct radiating speakers, not surrounds of quadpolar design like the Q's.

I'm sure they would still work a provide a cool experience but not give you the same "object" type experience Atoms gives you. I already had a pair of onwall 22's so just needed to order another pair. I do miss my Q's though. smile

I will say after adding the 4 ceiling M3's and getting everything calibrated, it has never sounded so good. Even non Atmos movies sound great. I would say the biggest improvement I have seen is my VP180 Center sounds SOOOO much better and dialog is so clear. Also the subs sound a lot better than with my Denon and Audyssey calibration.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85