getoffb-

no, you did not bad mouth gordon.. i was just making random comments regarding the end of the race. i just made the assumption that you were a JR. fan, which would almost undoubtably, make you a non-gordon fan. i agree with you and will.. first off, they have toooo many rules, and half the ones they got are stupid and not fan oriented. NASCAR is one of the last truly 'fan friendly' sports, but they are doing their best to try and change that. i think they are going in the wrong direction.

i just cant get into the F1, or indy cars.. i dont know, or cant relate to any of the drivers.. plus, there not really 'cars'.. at least not in the sense that i consider a car to be a car. the single file racing is not near as exciting as NASCAR. and my biggest complaint is that the cars are not durable. if you barely nip one, the whole car is gonna be screwed up and will not be able to compete. but you can bang nascars off of each other, and they just keep on going.. i cant remember how many times i have seen cars WIN races with no bumper and a quarter panel missing. now to me, thats racing.

just for reference, i am a kurt busch fan.. and he got spun-out by tony stewart.. so it goes..

we all just need to get together with our 14X14 coolers, and go to a race together. we can hash all this out there..!!
bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??