thanks man.

yes, I'm quitting. About four years ago I quit for a year...one whole freaking year (BTW - my name is Billy and I'm a Copenhagen addict - I started when I was 20 and I'm now 31 - I blame it all on Southern Polytechnic University). I dreamed about dipping. I would wake up in the night with a mouth full of spit, or a wet pillow from having spat on it while dreaming about dipping. Very attractive, I know - you'd be surprised, but I've been able to date women (some for a year or longer) and they never knew - granted, some of them smoked and I'd have a ciggy now and then to take the edge off). Actually, some people have been surprised that I've been able to date women, period. HA.

At any rate, I was cutting some pecan trees up (a friend's wife demanded that he have the trees removed - they were over 100 yrs old - I'm still sore over that issue) and a friend offered me a dip...I was running a chainsaw, I had to get a dip. That was the end of just over a year of being clean. Now, I'm doing it for good. Taking it in threes - three minutes, three hours, three days, months, etc. Just gotta make it past three honest days and I'll be set.

Rambling again, but it's become an obsession - quitting. I'd kill for a bottle of that nicotine water. That would be perfect...I drink 1 to 2 gallons of water a day - why not throw in a few bottles of nico-water. Damn that Surgeon General...

^billy

videoslave