Of all the races that I have ever been, F1 was honestly the most broing race of them all. There was excitment for about 15 seconds at the start of the race, after that, nothing happened. They drove, they pitted, they drove, they pitted. Notice, no passing. there porbaly was, but the top ~7 positions stayed the same throughout.

The most exciting race that you will ever go to in my opinion, is either some form of dirt track racing or shifter karts. I used to race shifter karts with a buddy of mine back when we were 14-16. Going over 100mph 3 inches off the ground is quite the rush for anyone. Now we have an old 1st Gen RX7 that my buddy preodimately races now.

And I wouldn't say that I am anti-Gordon, I am just more pro-DEI. I hvae a cousin who went to high school with Jr. Another cousin went to school with Jimmie Johnson and Ricky Hendrick. I grew up an hour from some of the best garages in Nascar, DEI, Hendrick, RCR, etc, etc. I also grew up going to races at CMS/LMS, Rockingham, Darlington, Bristol and Wilkesboro. I know a thing or two about this whole racing business I guess. I went to Earnhardt Sr.'s funeral. To say I am not a little bit partial would be a lie.