LOL! Ok, I got it, Craig. BTW, do you know if the tweeters have a cap to protect them from possible DC levels?

Regarding the 31", it would be great if, at some point, you could experiment with putting them say 12" away and see how the image depth changes. Very few of us have the room or WAF to place them that far away. Andrew says the BGC switch on the DSP should really help with imaging in that kind of installation.

Phil, the other way to think about the wires is as follows: there are 5 cables going to each speaker: woofer array, front mid-woofer array, front tweeter array, rear mid-woofer array, rear tweeter array. Each of those cables has two ends - one for the amp and the other for the speaker. Each end has 2 wires - a positive and negative. So that's 5 cables * 2 wires/cable * 2 ends/wire = 20 ends. Since there are two speakers, that's 2 * 20 = 40 ends.

I'd help you wire, set these up and lock them into perfect "focus" if only I lived closer.

Thank you in advance Craig for keeping us all in the loop. You're a real credit to the hobby!

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated