Yeah, flames, smoke.

So, I was listening to the SACD, The Power of the Orchestra - Mussorgsky: Pictures at an Exhibition, Night on Bare Mountain, Antique Sound Labs integrated SET tube amp, Sony DVP9000ES disc player, 2 Michaura M66s (2 x 6.5" Axiom drivers, 1 x 3/4" titanium tweeter from the Merak line of speakers made by Axiom) and 2 Dahlquist 15" subwoofers (1 speaker atop each sub)

Anyway, the music was FANTASTIC, I was peaking, utterly transported between this realm and the upper regions as only music can do, when I smelled something wrong.

White smoke was pouring out of the port of one of the Dahlquist 15" subs. Lots of smoke. Stinky smoke.

I quickly disconnected the sub, picked it up (heavy) and ran out the side door, put it down and hit the port up with my fire extinguisher.

What ever happened to clean CO2 extinguishers? You wouldn't believe the mess this extinguisher made.

I will say, that immediately prior to the fiery death of that sub, I had never heard Mussorgsky sound so good. I suppose the event would have been more appropriate playing Wagner.

I look forward to your review of the kit components! Your reviews are always great Mr. Craigsub!

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.