It depends on what you're looking for in your next loudspeaker. I don't see anything deficient in your existing equipment, and maybe you might want to add extra surround speakers and Atmos speakers to complement that Yamaha. Or add a second sub if you have issues with balancing bass levels across multiple seating positions.

From other discussions on this forum, I have a hunch that the F36 and M80v4 are going to be similarly good. The F36 has an Olive score of 5.7, and the M80 appears to be at least 6.5. The Olive score has a lot of issues, but it's a decent tool for predicting which loudspeaker will win a double blind listening test. The scores are so close that you might prefer one or the other depending on the music track.

Focal has superior industrial design, but every time they've been measured, they don't follow the NRC recommendations of a flat listening window and a straight sloping directivity index. There's only two models that score above a 5.0. I would be second guessing my purchase and whether I would have preferred a more neutral speaker. YMMV.

https://pierreaubert.github.io/spinorama/

Author of "Status 101: How To Keep Up In A World That Keeps Score While Buying Into Buying Less"