Nice feedback mojo. Playing with positioning is crucial. As I’ve learned and am slowly learning more.

The best positions for me look the absolute worst in my great room. So I day to day I have the m60s parked in an aesthetic location which is fine bc it’s too busy in the house to really do any critical listening. It’s more for just having tunes going while doing things around the house.

But when the house is empty and I have the time I know where to place them to get the holographic response I love. Takes about 7 mins to adjust speakers and couch into MLP but it’s great. I am lucky though that my room is able to be revamped easily bc there’s lots of space and things move easily. It’s a good compromise of aesthetics and being able to position for optimum performance.

They’re quite deep into room. It looks insane but it sounds amazing. With the sub I have I was able to commit to moving the L/R further out into the room. I wouldn’t do that before bc I would lose too much bass from the snubs without the sun. But now it’s really good.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595