I recently received a set of M60's and noticed that one of the woofers had glue smudged around part of the rubber surround. This did not seem like a big deal at first but it kind of bothered me after thinking that MAYBE I received a set of Factory Outlet speakers but paid for new ones! After all, how could that go un-noticed? To make a long story short, I contacted the company and they told me they would send me a new woofer which they did......however!!!! It also had something on it and looked used! I sent that one back after calling and sending a letter explaining what had happened. Yesterday, I received a box at home BUT it was a 5 inch mid-range speaker instead of a woofer!!!! I am quite confused! I have contacted them again and will be sending this one back as well BUT I will send pictures to make sure that I get the right one!!

I could of sent them back all together but I was too lazy to pack them all up and I do like the sound. I was going to get the M3's as a second set but am having second thoughts about that! I am trying not to complain but my main question is how did this happen in the first place? Afterall, it is very obvious that glue was spilled and nobody noticed? Did I receive factory outlet speakers???

I hope that Ian reads this because it is somewhat disturbing to think that maybe I was not given the right speakers! Service however was very good and the woman that I talked to was quite disturbed this had happened and assured me it would not again but I am very reluctant as to what I have recieved as speakers in the first place and am not sure about the M3' anymore! Hope this has not happened to anyone else!!?