I understand what you are saying chesseroo but I am still wondering if I got what I paid for!!? Many people receive Factory Outlets and can't even notice a thing.........I paid for new ones and nobody noticed 3 inch long glue? Then they send me a woofer that looked used and I had to blow off the dust and it also had a blemish around the outer ring and then I get a 5 inch midrange!!! Yes people make mistakes but this is an on-line company and if I were to have bought Paradigm, they would have been in a store which would have made it easier to fix the problem!

My initial purchase was going to be JMLab new Chorus series and I have no regrets concerning sound comparison but I think this would have not gone un-noticed! The glue would of had to have been spilled during the manufacturing of the woofer not the building of the speaker itself therefore it should have been seen by the person who screwed it on!

The initial glue on the woofer is not really the issue.....it is what I may have paid for that I did not get that effects me and now the 2 screw ups that followed! The M3's are on hold!