Dan, I urge you try to change your perspective on this matter. Re-read what Chess said. I am seriously sorry you are unhappy, and your experience is obviously an anomalous one, or we would hear more of these kinds of stories than the converse (and Axiom would be out of business).

In reply to:

it is what I may have paid for that I did not get that effects me

I don't follow this at all. If you are referring to your assertion that you may have received Factory Outlet stock, I can assure you that there is no qualitative difference between them and the regularly priced speakers. If you only complaint is a glue smudge on a woofer, let's focus on that, get it fixed and live happily ever after.

I think you have a few flawed premises, here. I don't know in what way a similar situation would have been "easier" to fix if you had bought from a B&M store; unless that particular B&M has a factory-authorized service department, they would likely have had to replace the entire speaker, not just the driver - and I'd be surprised if they made house calls. Likewise, the "blemishes" you discovered would not seem to impact the sound quality in any way. Finally, I'm sure that Axiom will "make this right" with you.

So, have some patience, have some faith and enjoy the music in the mean time.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem