I have not been able to find a single flaw in my order. I have to admit that I didnt spend to much time looking, since installation and setup of my room was so time consuming.

Here's a funny story along Bren's experience...
I had been drinking with a friend by the pool all night. I had just lit a cigarette and we discovered our beers had ran dry. Through the kitchen and pantry I went to retrieve a couple more. I did it hastily since I was holding my cigarette. Evidently my drunken scurry raised my beloved's curiousity and on the return trip she met me halfway. I think she was going to ask what I was doing, but we never got there because her eyes adverted directly to the lit cigarette in my hand and then my eyes. She asked one of the dumbiest questions she has asked, "ARE YOU SMOKING IN THE HOUSE?". I looked at my friend, whom was chuckling outside the arcadia door and I realized that this was a no win situation. So I replied, "Not in your half of the house". She smiled, pinched me on the cheek and informed me that I would not be sleeping in her half tonight either. We drank till morning ; ).