i dont wanna take this conversation to the next level(cause it is politically based), but after seeing the 9/11 movie, i feel compelled to suggest that EVERYONE go see this movie. republicans, democrats, green party, independents, whatever you wanna call yourself.

does michael moore have an agenda?? of course!! doesnt everyone when dealing with politics.

but the info provided in this movie, regardless of its pro-democratic spin, is true, valid, and compelling. i think thats a lot of the core fears for republicans with seeing this movie. they dont wanna know, or choose to ignore the facts and issues that it raises. the movie definitely pointed out several things that i was unaware of. so unaware in fact, that i came home and researced some of the things from the movie, just to ensure it was true, and not propaganda. low and behold, it checked out, and thats kinda scary.

and on a completely non-political angle.. the movie is just well made.. i found myself totally engaged in the flow and timing of this film. i thought it was much better than 'bowling for columbine', and on the same level as 'roger and me'.

i think if you are prepared to have your eyes opened, and have what you think to be true challenged, then you should go see this movie. but, if you are a hardcore republican, then this movie will probably have no affect on you what so ever. its really all about one's state of mind. whether you choose to believe, or ignore the message, it still doesnt change the fact that it is all very interesting.

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??