Sorry if I stuck too hard a nerve. That's not my intent. In fact I'm not that heavily interested in politics. My comments are only in retaliation to all the things I don't like about politics. Mudslinging.
I'm not saying Republicans are always right. I'm not saying I agree with everything Rush says, or that the Republicans aren't involved in being "polictical" as well and have their own moments of mudslinging. But lets face it...the media is giving George Bush more hell than Bill Clinton got when he made mistakes. And you never hear about when a president does something good. It's always how they screwed up. And, of course, it always around election time.
My original point was simply that Mtv, Hollywood, and the media tend to be heavily Democrat driven. Now whether that's because it's all full of Democrats, or it's overseen by people who are Democrats and have an adjenda is my point. People such as yourselves that can make up your own mind are one thing. But there are people who really make up their mind based on what the media tells them. And that is not the best way to come to a decision because rarely do they tell the whole story.

I don't have a dislike for Democrats. I think it's good to have balance. My father-in-law is a Democrat and we get along just fine My REAL point is more a dislike for one-sided media. My other point was a dislike for the media's disrespect for their own President. We're just giving the rest of the world a bigger reason to hate us...which is not the message I'd personally like to send.

Sorry to all who were offended.

"We're on the island of Misfit Toys"