i concur, there is a fair amount of 'info-tainment'(first time i have seen that term, and i like it) in the movie. and as i had mentioned, there is most definitely a pro-democratic spin on the movie.

but the fact remains, that there are several actual, true, documented occurances that raise all kinds of red flags in my mind about the behavior and tactics of george w. clearly, you wish not to see the movie, therefore, any additional commentary about its content will be in vain. so i reckon we can agree to disagree.

there is an 'agenda' to this movie.. there is 'propganda' in this movie. but there is also plenty of valid, true occurances that make a semi-intelligent guy like myself question the reasonings behind george w's decisions.

it is a well made movie, and it is justified. i can dig the fact that we have different opinions and views on politics. thats cool, thats why we love living in america so much. nothing personal, no viscious attacks, no name calling.. we are two grown men with different views.. nuff said.

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??