i took it that you were slamming democrats, and not the media. thanks for clarifying.

but i do think your viewpoint regarding the media depends on your perspective.. if you are a bush supporter, then you will obviously feel that the media is being harsh.. if you are a non-bush supporter, then you would think that the media isnt being harsh enough.. it all depends on your political stance.. but to say that the media didnt give clinton "hell" when he made mistakes is just wrong.. during the whole lewinsky scandal, that was the lead story EVERY day on the major networks.. i got sick of it.. not to mention the millions and millions of our tax dollars that republican kenneth star spent to prove that bill got a blow-job in the oval office.. the media didnt mention that, but they sure talked about his findings.. and just to note, bill aint the first, or the last president to get a little nookie on the side..

i will second the idea that polotics is all about mudslinging.. plain and simple.. to me, elections have become.. not who is the best candidate, but who is not the worse.. ALL politicans lie, and ALL politicians take advantage of whatever situation they can. after all, aint that the american way?

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??